| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jasper, Alberta in July is mild at 15.1 °C (59.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in July is 14.2 °C (25.6 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly dry with rain occasionally. Only 56.2mm (2.2in) of water tumbles during on average 12 days.
- The shortest day is 15:41 long and the longest day is 16:49 long with an average length of 16:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Jasper, Alberta July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Jasper, Alberta, Canada
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Jasper, Alberta:
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 307 kms (190.7 miles) NW
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 126.9 kms (78.9 miles) WNW
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 317 kms (197 miles) W
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 126.3 kms (78.5 miles) WNW
- Vegreville, Ab, Canada - 43.4 kms (27 miles) NW
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 124.1 kms (77.1 miles) W
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 183.5 kms (114 miles) SW
- Banff, Ab, Canada - 341.6 kms (212.3 miles) SW
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 278 kms (172.7 miles) SW
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 296.6 kms (184.3 miles) SSW
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 329.4 kms (204.7 miles) SSW
- Cold Lake, Ab, Canada - 167 kms (103.8 miles) NE
- Vermilion, Ab, Canada - 62.8 kms (39 miles) ENE
- North Battleford, Sk, Canada - 237.6 kms (147.7 miles) E
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 215.5 kms (133.9 miles) ESE
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 125.1 kms (77.8 miles) S