| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jasper, Alberta in April is cool at 3.8 °C (38.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.1 °C (50.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.5 °C (27.5 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in April is 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched with sporadic sleet, rain or snow. A paltry 21.2mm (0.8in) of fluid is laid down during an average of 7 days.
- The shortest day is 12:55 long and the longest day is 14:54 long with an average length of 13:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Jasper, Alberta April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Jasper, Alberta, Canada
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Jasper, Alberta:
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 307 kms (190.7 miles) NW
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 126.9 kms (78.9 miles) WNW
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 317 kms (197 miles) W
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 126.3 kms (78.5 miles) WNW
- Vegreville, Ab, Canada - 43.4 kms (27 miles) NW
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 124.1 kms (77.1 miles) W
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 183.5 kms (114 miles) SW
- Banff, Ab, Canada - 341.6 kms (212.3 miles) SW
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 278 kms (172.7 miles) SW
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 296.6 kms (184.3 miles) SSW
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 329.4 kms (204.7 miles) SSW
- Cold Lake, Ab, Canada - 167 kms (103.8 miles) NE
- Vermilion, Ab, Canada - 62.8 kms (39 miles) ENE
- North Battleford, Sk, Canada - 237.6 kms (147.7 miles) E
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 215.5 kms (133.9 miles) ESE
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 125.1 kms (77.8 miles) S