Climate of Jasper, Alberta, Canada Average Weather
- Jasper, Alberta, canada, 53°10'N, 111°43'W, 711 m (2333 ft)
- Jasper, Alberta has a subarctic climate that has severe winters, no dry season, with cool, short summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfc).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Jasper, Alberta is close to the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 3.1 degrees Celsius (37.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 393.6 mm (15.5 in).
- If Jasper, Alberta were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 307 kms (190.7 miles) NW
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 126.9 kms (78.9 miles) WNW
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 317 kms (197 miles) W
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 126.3 kms (78.5 miles) WNW
- Vegreville, Ab, Canada - 43.4 kms (27 miles) NW
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 124.1 kms (77.1 miles) W
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 183.5 kms (114 miles) SW
- Banff, Ab, Canada - 341.6 kms (212.3 miles) SW
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 278 kms (172.7 miles) SW
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 296.6 kms (184.3 miles) SSW
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 329.4 kms (204.7 miles) SSW
- Cold Lake, Ab, Canada - 167 kms (103.8 miles) NE
- Vermilion, Ab, Canada - 62.8 kms (39 miles) ENE
- North Battleford, Sk, Canada - 237.6 kms (147.7 miles) E
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 215.5 kms (133.9 miles) ESE
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 125.1 kms (77.8 miles) S